Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a bellybutton.
3. People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors a lot more.
4. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop .... even your heart!
5. Only 7% of the population are lefties.
6. 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
7. Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
8. The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
9. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
10. The average housefly lives for one month.
11. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
12. A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
13. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
14. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than the rest of the day.
15. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
16. The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
17. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it's head are the rabbit and the parrot.
18. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in "An Officer and a Gentleman" and "Tootsie".
19. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.
In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint
and a little thinner is
21. Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane just in case there is a crash.
22. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women
4. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were seventh cousins.
If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
down for the answers ...
ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE TRUE
click button to:
click Chuckles above for main Chuckles page or click here for passions of patchy - Home, Index, Intentions
copyright ©2003 patchwork creations all rights reserved