Here's a fun thing to do in your free time today. don't cheat...
DO NOT SKIP AHEAD. Read this message ONE LINE AT A TIME and just do what it says.
1) pick a number from 1-9
2) subtract 5
(it's ok if you have a minus number here, just keep working with it)
3) multiply by 3
4) square the number (multiply by the same number -- not square root)
5) add the digits until you get only one digit (i.e. 64=6+4= 10= 1+0=1)
6) if the number is less than 5, add five. Otherwise subtract 4.
7) multiply by 2
8) subtract 6
9) map the digit to a letter in the alphabet 1=A, 2=B, 3=C, etc...
10) pick a name of a country that begins with that letter
11) take the second letter in the country name and think of a mammal that begins with that letter
12) think of the color of that mammal
DO NOT SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE ALL OF THE ABOVE
Here it comes, NO CHEATING!!
You have a grey elephant from Denmark.
(patchy's answer came up
with a grey whale from Denmark.. duhhhh, patchy)
click button to:
©1999-2000 patchwork creations all rights reserved